Fomapan 100 Classic 135-36
Regular price $6.25
Unit price per
- ISO Speed Rating: 100
- Grain: High
- Film Type: BW (Black and White)
- Process: Standard Black & White Chemistry
- Sharpness: Excellent
- Contrast: Excellent
- Remarks: Black and white, panchromatic, wide exposure latitude, good results even when overexposed (by 1 EV (Exposure Value), ISO 50/180) or underexposed (by 2 EV (ISO 400/270, no lengthened development time, no developer temperature increase, low granularity demands, high-resolving power, contour sharpness, wide-range of halftones.
Fomapan 100 Classic 135-36 is a panchromatic, black-and-white negative film designed for photography that demands low granularity, high resolving power, contour sharpness and a wide range of halftones. The wide exposure latitude provides good results even when overexposed (by 1 EV (Exposure Value), ISO 50/180), or underexposed (by 2 EV (ISO 400/270) without any change in processing: no lengthening of development time, or temperature increase in the developer used.
- Low Granularity Demands
- High Resolving Power Needs
- Contour Sharpness Requisites
- Wide-range of Halftones Stipulations
Tips for Use
Prints & EnlargementsExtrabrom- and Fomaspeed-type enlargement papers are recommended for enlargement prints. However, all types of black-and-white enlargement paper can be used.