Made in︰USA (CineStill)
The °Cs "Temperature Control System" TCS-1000 immersion circulator/thermostat is is the simplest solution for precision film processing at home. Whether you are developing black and white, color negative, or slide film, this system allows you to efficiently and easily mix concentrates and powder chemicals, heat it up to the precise processing temperature, and maintain it during the entire developing session.
Universal design holds two 1000ml. storage bottles (Collapsible Accordion style, Wide-Mouth, JOBO, etc.) in a sink, tub, or basin of your preference, at the desired temperature.
Intuitive interface preset to standard C-41 processing, and easily adjustable temperature and timers for any process.
Easily mixes and heats chemistry in a 1000ml. pitcher in seconds, without splatter, spill or additional oxidation. Reheat chemistry preserved in the fridge for longer shelf life.
- Intuitive ready-to-use interface does not require additional timers, downloading phone apps, nor connecting to bluetooth/wifi
- Display and firmware preprogrammed to process film with an adjustable two-stage timer for any process (C-41, E-6, B&W, etc.) in Min : Sec
- Simple toggling between °C/°F readouts
- Universal bottle holder holds two 1000ml. storage bottles (collapsible accordion style, Wide-Mouth, JOBO, etc.) in a sink, tub, or basin of your preference
- PTC heating element, brushless DC motor and moulded polymer impeller
- Stainless steel housing
- Ground protection and temp/water level/overheat protection sensor
TEMPERATURE CONTROL BATH:
When using the TCS-1000 with the dedicate °Cs 1000ml Mixing Jug to pre-heat your chemistry, processing color film can be faster and simpler than traditional methods of processing black and white film at home. That said, submerging your bottles and your tanks in a temperature control bath at the desired temperature throughout the developing process is the most precise way of developing color negative and slide film. (Instructions include directions for color-processing with or without a bath.)
For longer developing sessions and the most precise results, the TCS-1000 is ideal to be used as a temperature control bath circulator. The included universal bottle holder attachment holds two 1000ml. storage bottles (°Cs Collapsible Air Reduction, Wide-Mouth, JOBO, etc.) in a sink, tub or basin of your preference and prevents them all from tipping over.
For a simple basin, we recommend using something similar to the Sterilite 16 Quart Storage Tub used in our video and photos. (Recommended dimensions: 16"x12"x 7" or greater)