Polaroid 600 Camera - Revue 640
- Made for the German market (Revue Dept. stores) 1985
- Lens: 116mm f/11 Single-element
- Fixed focus
- Shutter: electronic; range around 1/4 - 1/200 sec
- Exposure system: programmed automatic
- Built-in electronic flash with override button.
- Black plastic body - flash unit flips down to protect lens and controls
- Uses Polaroid 600 film and Impossible Project 600 film
This Polaroid 640 Revue Camera is in great working condition and in good cosmetic condition with a few scuffs and scratches from normal use. The output unit runs well, the pressure rollers spin freely, and the flash works. The original neck strap is well attached, and everything opens and closes easily.