ISO Speed Rating: 50 (50D)
Film Type: Colour
Remarks: colour-balanced tungsten colour negative motion picture film used as still photography film, unique film, rem-jet "Premoval", safe to process in standard C41 (lab or home), optimised for hybrid workflow, ideal for scanning.
CineStill Film 50 Daylight Xpro 120 is a daylight colour negative motion picture film used as still photography film. This unique film is designed for daylight and its rem-jet "Premoval" (free of rem-jet backing) and makes this film safe to process in standard C41 photo lab machines or at home. The film's emulsion is optimised for hybrid workflow and ideal for scanning.
- Color Balanced Daylight (5500K) color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film
- ISO 50/18° in C-41 or ECN-2 Process
- Factory spooled in 12 exposures high quality 120 Non Dx-Coded Cartridges
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a unique halation effect
- Unrivaled highlight latitude
- Dynamic accurate color rendition
- High resolution with maximum sharpness
- Enhanced Scanning Performance
- Great for portraits and landscapes
- Recommended to process C-41 or you can process in ECN-2 chemistry by hand without worrying about rem-jet
Tips for Use:
When used in florescent light , an 80B filter are recommended.
Processing / Developing